Section 18 A Public Benefit Organisation No: 930054449
Avina's Refuge NPC was registered in March 2016 because of the closure of a children's home in Alberton which left 8 children without homes to go to. We have been working with the home since January 2015 and could not see siblings being seperated. Two of the directors of Avina's Refuge NPC have run a home for abused and abandoned children from 2001 to 2006 when they left to minister to children in India. They returned in 2012 and started working with and ministering to children through other homes.
To protect and safeguard children from emotional, physical and sexual abuse as well as physical neglect and/or harm.
Avina's Refuge Core Values
- Family Preservation
- Foster Care Services
- Care and Support Services to families and children
Make a difference by
- Becoming a foster or host parent
- Mentoring an orphan/or a child in care
- Supporting a child’s education, medical, dental and clothing needs
- Volunteering your time and skills either professionally or in an advisory capacity to the organization
What do we offer
- A BBBEE certificate 100% Socio Economic Contributor
- 18 A Tax Certificate PBO No: 930054449
- Media Exposure
- Full Accountibility
Financial donations can be deposited to:
Account Name: AVINA'S REFUGE NPC
Bank Name: FIRST NATIONAL BANK, BRACKEN CITY, 250655
Cheque Account No: 62604203498
Pieter Swanepoel Cell: 079 265 3382
Dianne Swanepoel Cell: 072 302 8054
PLEASE HELP US CARE FOR MORE CHILDREN!!
We would like to build a foster care village where foster parents will be placed in a home with 2 or 3 children under their care. We have identified a property and need to raise R3 500 000-00 to purchase it.